Successful businesses in the federal arena are as unique as their owners. Each requires a specific formula to achieve the level of success that they desire. Small Businesses need to align themselves with as many contract vehicles, designations, certifications, clearances and achievements as possible in order to set them apart from their competition.
Road Map employs strategic consultancy to aid small businesses desiring to grow their state and federal government markets. Our staffs of consultants come from years of experience in the following areas:
- Successful small business owners that have started, grown and the sold their companies;
- Former SBA officials that have assisted small businesses in successfully achieving operations, management, financials and business development goals;
- Former Federal and state Contracting Officers (Acquisition and GSA) that have awarded hundreds of millions of dollars in new contract awards;
- Proposal writing professionals that have won hundreds of millions of dollars in new contract awards;
- Legal professionals that have represented small businesses;
- Former commercial bank lending officers that have formulated loan proposals that have resulted in small businesses acquiring tens of millions of dollars to finance their business operations;
- Mergers and acquisitions professionals that have assisted small businesses in the purchases of other companies and sale of their own business.
Together we form a cadre of highly experienced, seasoned and battle tested professionals that can assist you in a complete spectrum of your small business requirements.
Road Map consultants are plugged into the latest developments in the federal government acquisition offices, prime contracting community and Small Business Administration to ensure that you are sure to be steps ahead of your competition. This cost-effective, comprehensive, solutions-based service takes the mystery and guesswork out of starting, building and maintaining a successful business in the federal contracting arena.
We assisted clients in accomplishing the following:
- General Services Administration Schedule Contracts
- General Services Administration Government Wide Acquisition Contracts
- Small Business Administration 8(a) Certification
- Small Business Administration HUBZone Certification
- State Disadvantaged Business Enterprise Certification
- State Minority Business Enterprise Certification