Program and Project Management
RMC provides program and project management services that fit your needs
From running a traditional Project Management Office (PMO); supporting program development, launch, and ongoing management for internal programs and initiatives; to supporting daily operations including project schedules, business processes, budgets, staffing, and administrative functions.
Key support areas include the following:
- Develop and facilitate the implementation of new or revised internal programs, projects, and initiatives
- Provide project planning, task management, work plan development and execution
- Use a proven process for work scheduling, cost and quality controls and cost estimation
- Support project scope and risk management, surge support and resource allocation
- Develop and support program communications, project reporting and program status reviews
- Conduct work flow process mapping and implement process efficiency improvements
- Conduct operational reviews and implement standard operating procedures
- Support federal personnel documentation and human resource services including hiring, staff retention, employee development, performance management, employee recognition and onboarding/exit processes
- Provide executive secretariat services including clerical, scheduling, mail, word processing, correspondence management, records management, reproduction services and travel coordination.
- Logistical planning and facilities management support for meetings, conferences and forums